Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Epic

When did we start cursing? Well that was histarical since it was completly unexpected!

Windows 98 Sucks Windows 98 Sucks

I rember waching that video...

Even though I hate apple, I still find this funny. It did happen, and it was funny.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

lol

Actuly I found the hummor in this. It took, the world from a B&W boring place, to somthing colorful, and stupid. lol

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

Aced another!

Its fun, pretty diffrent though, wich I like. I dident notise any spelling mistakes, although I am a terrabe speller. Although, I disagree with some of the reactions
to somethings after some choises. Although I would want to speed up to help my wife, (I'm 14 though, so Girl friend in my case) I would most likly rember the chance I would crash on a motercycle, off road.

survived the day: Yes
Saved your wife: Yes
Tatics: Rank A
Compssion: Rank A+

Rebuild Rebuild

Awesome

This is abslutly awesome! Would my make a download able version of this? Secersly, this is one beast of a game!

The Undead Survival Test The Undead Survival Test

I expected that ending...

Althought that test did not seem to be vary accurate. Althought I said I have can't pick up anything over 100 lbs. its becuse I don't think I have, but that dosen't exactly mean I should get the lowest physical grade. I have played Soccer, Bactetball, Baceball/Kickball, Flag/tackle football, and Tennes. I'm retlvely good at all, althought I'm told I'm pritty good at Football, Baceball, and Tennes.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Awsome!

You are a master at mixing this cind of music!

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

Awsome!

Awsome work!

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

Compleat ramdomness!

Hurray for radomness!

the hominid! the hominid!

Cool!

This looks like hand art, is it?
You win.

jouste responds:

yeah its all drawn by hand.

digitally of course, like my pen is a digital one on a tablet. thanks for the high score pal! glad you like my stuff! :D

*highfives*

Alien Hominid_TE Alien Hominid_TE

Cool!

I like this its realy good, expshaly for hand art!

TheSpicanator responds: